With my go, go, go lifestyle you can usually catch me in sneaks, more often than heels, to keep up with my fast-paced schedule. And when it comes to my personal style, I love mixing athleisure pieces into everyday outfits; like throwing a funky jacket over my gym clothes and applying a tinted lip balm to spice-up my sporty look. So, I’ve rounded up a few faves, in the color of the season (blush pink), to make transitioning from workout to workday easy and fashionable—all under $100! Check it out and shop below.
- When it comes to my running sneakers, I swear by Asics Gel-Kayanos. They’re supportive, cushiony and come in so many fun poppy colors. This pastel pair are more of a chic, retro style that transition from workout, to street—no sweat.
- My on-the-go lifestyle has me running from meetings and fittings, to photo-shoots and workouts, so I need a bag big enough to store a day’s worth of necessities. This blush backpack seamlessly transports everything I need for the day and looks super polished with any outfit.
- Bomber jackets were a huge trend last fall and are coming back with a bang. This dusty rose satin number is adorable over my leggings and a sports bra after the gym, or paired with a dress and booties for dinner with the girls.
- I love to sneak in a daily sweat-sesh whenever I can during my day, so I usually wear minimal makeup, unless I’m on-camera or a photo-shoot. This fresh pink lipstick is the perfect “your lips but better” color to make my pout pop all day long.
- Since I practically live in my leggings, I like to mix in fresh new colors and styles whenever I can. This pair from Zella has a unique cut-out detail at the calf and a slimming high-waisted fit to pair perfectly with any sports bra.
- Nothing makes me happier than running out to yoga with this fab, fierce mat. Leopard prints always spice up my downward dog and it matches my dusty rose leggings perfectly.