When it comes to my bags, I use them as a fun statement piece to amp-up my outfits. I’m always on the hunt for new styles and trends, and this week I’m all about chain bags. Perfect for a fresh fall update—think totes, satchels and wristlets too! My personal fave is the satchel style because it transitions from day to night in a cinch, and with a lifestyle like mine, that’s essential. So, I’ve rounded some of my top pics—all under $100! Check them out and shop below!
- For me this satchel is the perfect day-to-night bag. It matches my sneakers during the day just as good as my heels at night. It’s even the perfect size to tuck inside my backpack or oversized tote when I’m on the go.
- You guys know I love a good pop of color, but sometimes I do reach for a more low key hue. For a day when I have multiple outfit changes, I stick to something more simple like this bag.
- Florals are always in season, especially a fun floral bag like this one. The silver buckle details and double chain strap elevates the look.
- Bag charms are BIG right now! And what better than a chain bag that comes with a charm? This woven satchel and cherry charm duo is my go-to for brunch with the girls or an afternoon of shopping.
- No date night is complete without a red hot bag, am I right? For a bag like this I love the versatility of being able to toss it over my shoulder or tuck in the strap as a clutch for a totally new look.
- For an easy day of errands and laundry, this simple stripped mini is my BFF. The black and white stripes are subtle, yet stylish, and totally jazz up my leggings and t-shirt combo.