Although it’s the season of giving, don’t forget to give yourself a little something special this holiday season too. One thing my girlfriends and I always bond over is beauty talk. From my days of being an editor, to now being a full-time blogger, I’ve spent lots of time surrounded by new-and-now beauty products. So, I’ve rounded up some of the best (and inexpensive) beauty gifts to help you with some last minute shopping ideas. They’re perfect for the beauty junkie in your life. Happy Shopping!
- You know how much I love bright colors. So, when I saw that Pantone + Sephora collaborated to create these dreamy liquid glosses, I had to snag them. Perfect for someone who loves to play!
- During this time of year, my skin needs all the hydration it can get. After a long day of running around the city, something that really helps rehydrate my skin are sheet masks.
- There are so many great eye shadow pallets out there, especially for the holidays. I love this set from Sephora full of pretty neutrals and a few fun pops of color for when I’m feeling a little fancy.
- Just like my skin, my hair tends to get a little dry and dull in the colder months too. So these Kristin Ess duos, that come with a moisture mask and leave in conditioner, are just what I need for a mid-winter pick-me-up.
- For the one who loves a little pamper sesh, AKA all of us, this set from Soap and Glory is such a steal. It’s packed with great products, and all for a great price.
- Clinique came out with this catch-all Merry and Bright pouch. It’s packed with all your beauty needs, and it’s perfect for travel too.