To kick off the weekend and check off those holiday wishlists, we are going full-force with the cozy concept. Beyond a soft sweater and a cool coat, cold-weather accessories are the gift to keep warm and stay on trend. Whether it’s a toasty knit hat or a set of sleek leather gloves, your bestie is going to love all our gift picks. I’ve rounded up my top 6 faves—all under $100! Check it out and shop below. Happy gifting!
- I love a thick knit scarf this time of year. It keeps me cozy when on-the-go and adds a perf pop of color to any #ootd.
- Not only are these practical, but they are ohhhh-so-cute! If you’re not ready to dive into the faux fur trend just yet, it’s great to test it out in a subtle way with these playful earmuffs or this clutch.
- You CAN’T go wrong with this adorable gift set topped off with bow details. Personally, I love the pop of orange, but it also comes in a variety of other cool colors to get the perfect hue for you! This gift is a no-brainer!
- An updated pom-pom knit hat is a must! It’s the perfect stocking stuffer, alongside some fun fuzzy socks and hydrating hand lotions.
- Metallic mits? Count me in! These pair perfectly with a toasty winter coat and lace-up booties.
- This fluffy faux fur find is at the top of my wishlist. It’s super stylin’ and sooooo cozy, adding serious style to any outfit.