With last week’s major snow-day and freezing temps, kept been hibernating in my NYC apt for days catching up on work and cleaning out the closets! I’ve ventured out for a few, very cold runs in Central Park and it’s felt amaze to get back out for a little fresh air fun! Since NYC has had quite the case of Winter Blues lately, I thought I’d round up some stand-out BLUE beauty products—all under $100! Check it out and shop below.
- For #NYE my outfit was all about sparkle and I even popped some of this Make Up For Ever glitter on my eyes. It packs a punch and stays on all night long.
- Although the color may seem a little intimidating, this bright blue Nars shadow is great for buffing into your crease or popping on the lid. You can mellow out the color a little with some neutral shades mixed in too.
- You guys know me, on most days I keep my make up pretty simple and low maintenance. But on date nights, I love to swap out my black mascara for this blue one. It’s nothing crazy pigmented but brightens up the eyes instantly!
- Another go-to of mine is to throw a little aqua eyeliner into my waterline. It make my eyes pop and instantly adds color into my look.
- I love to try out new nail shades, especially if it’s one thats going to go the distance. This nail polish lasts for days and I CAN NOT get enough of this cool color.
- This Blue Marine Algae mask is just the hydration my skin is begging for this time of year. During the Bomb Cyclone I made sure to carve out a little extra TLC time and used this refreshing treatment on my face while I sipped on warm lemon water. Snow days aren’t all that bad after all!