Hey beach babes! I am headed back to warm weather this weekend for a yoga retreat in the tropics. So, I thought I’d round up some summery essentials for anyone traveling in the next couple of months to make it through the rest of winter. Stay warm! And follow all the fun on insta!
- I swear by fun hats just like I do my SPF. If I’m in the sun, I need to be covered in sunscreen and have some kind of sun protection on my head. This adorable fiesta stripe hat from Kate Spade is perfect for staying covered in style.
- As soon as I saw this striped a-line skirt I knew I had to have it. I can wear this with a plain white tee and sandals in warm weather, or paired with booties and a faux fur jacket back in NYC. I love investing in pieces that transition from season to season!
- This chunky striped backpack is ready to hold all your beach essentials. I’m filling mine with Farmacy Green Screen, sleek sunnies and favorite lip balm.
- For a night out I’m packing this one-shoulder top with bow detailing. It feels elevated, but pairs perfectly with denim cut-off shorts and strappy sandals.
- One thing in my suitcase that I know I’ll be living in day and night is this striped bikini. I love it for playtime on the beach or even paired with high-waisted wide-leg pants after sunset.
- Cute kicks are always my go-to for spicing up a basic look. These espadrilles paired with a tank and a flowy skirt is an outfit I always pack for vaycay!