Happy February, ladies! This time of year I can’t help but think about Valentine’s Day and all things pink and red! Whether you’re buying gifts for your gal pals or recommending some gift ideas for a significant other, you can’t go wrong with scooping up one of my picks. Tell us your V-day plans below. And spread the love!
- For a girl who loves the gym, this gift is a no brainer. These baby pink headphones from ASOS are as cute as they are practical. Nothing says Happy V-Day like a fresh pair of headphones.
- What’s better than a box of chocolates? Easy! Chanel perfume! This Gabrielle Chanel Eau de Parfum is the best way to show some love on the day of love.
- I am obsessing over these soft pink sunnies. I can guarantee this style is going to be so on-trend this spring and I can’t wait to rock mine.
- With my on-the-go lifestyle I need a wallet that I can toss from gym bag to my purse, easily. I love the size and happy heart pattern on this Kate Spade wallet.
- This moisturizer has been taking over my Instagram feed lately so I had to give it a try. And let me tell you, I’m hooked. The lightweight formula is super hydrating, and how perfect is this pink packaging?
- You can’t go wrong with picking up this Chevron Quilted Small Love Crossbody from Rebecca Minkoff. Blush pink is right-on for spring and totally screams Valentine’s Day.
SHOP THIS POST