Hey babes! This week has been full of travel, events and lots of on the-go activities. I’ve rounded-up some activewear for whatever your week may have in store. Whether you’re headed for a spin class or a day full of errands, these pieces are perfect for spring weather and a jam-packed day.
- You guys know I take my sneakers very seriously. Any sneaker that I can take from gym to events are my fave! These kicks from Steve Madden come in tons of colors and amp-up any outfit, no matter the occasion.
- I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, there is nothing quite like a catch-all backpack. From workout classes, to meetings, to press events, I need to have quick outfit changes on hand during my day, and backpacks make it easy.
- Another pair of kicks that totally elevate a look? Pink sneakers, duh! Love these from Adidas, they’re totally comfortable and super sleek.
- This wrapped detail tee from Nordstrom is EVERYTHING. As soon I snagged this piece all I could think about was how many different outfits I could make with it. And let’s talk about how easily it will transition from day to night!
- Athleisure is still having a serious moment in fashion. These pink 3-stripe leggings come in so many great colors, but I’m especially obsessing over this poppy pink color.
- Versatile pieces are a huge staple in my closet. They come in handy for all sorts of occasion and are so great for travel. This reversible crop hoodie from Nike is the cutest, isn’t it?