Hey, beach babes! Who’s been traveling lately? I just got back from Palm Springs and I am already scouting my next trip. As you guys know, I try to stay as protected as possible when I’m in the sun, reapplying sunscreen and making sure I’m not baking. So, here are some of my faves for staying bronzed and glowing, without the sun damage. Let me know which items you’re loving most for keeping a golden glow!
- This seems like a no-brainer but I couldn’t leave it out – highlighter! I’m not one for wearing tons of makeup, but brushing some highlighter on the high points of your face (cheek bones, cupids bow, under the brow bone) makes for the most effortless glow.
- For me, the easier the better when it comes to staying bronzed. These self-tan drops from Tan-Luxe are quick and effortless. I mix two drops into my moisturizer and it gives an overall healthy glow.
- Bronzer is a always a go-to of mine for bringing a little life to my skin. I love to pop it around the permitter of my face and even in the crease of my lids to open up my eyes a bit. Plus, this one from Too Faced smells amazing!
- When all else fails I turn to a self tanner. This one from St. Tropez gives great color without feeling too overwhelming or unnatural on the skin.
- For those last minute situations AKA the event is in a few hours and my skin is feeling a little dull…I turn to these Kate Somerville tanning towelettes. It guarantees color in a quick 2 to 4 hours and is so easy to apply. Win win!
- And for those of you just looking to have your glowiest skin ever, I turn to argan oil or rosehip oil. Both are so hydrating and nourishing for the skin.