With the kick-off of spring officially starting and another Nor’easter under our belts, I needed a serious pick-me-up. There have been so many new and exciting bag trends popping this season. From geometric shapes, to new textures and fresh prints, there’s something everyone will love. This week I’m highlighting one of my faves, circle bags. I chose styles perfect for the office, beach and even a night out. Enjoy!
- Straw bags are such a spring and summer staple. This circle version feels a little updated and more appropriate for everyday wear instead of a classic beach tote.
- Pops of color are an easy way to brighten up the simplest looks. I’ve fallen in love with this little faux leather round bag for spring. I can’t wait to style it up with sneakers and a fun floral mini skirt.
- Will we ever stop loving gingham? I hope not! This round clutch is so on trend and such a steal ringing in under $20!
- For those of you looking to splurge a little, this Perla mini circle bag is the way to go. I love the bright colored stripes and how cute are these pom poms?!
- Florals for spring? Did someone say groundbreaking? Loving the presence of primary colors and a cross body strap always make life so much easier.
- I was so excited when I stumbled upon this multi-colored pom pom tote. This guy is headed straight to the beach house with me!
SHOP THE BAGS