April showers are in full effect! That means it’s time to break out the rain gear and stand out like a ray of sunshine. Style forecasts are predicting that yellow is the IT color this season, and rocking it has never been easier! Check out some of my faves below!
- An umbrella is a must on any rainy days. But instead of basic black, try this white and yellow striped one that has me thinking of a sunny beach day!
- On gloomy days when it’s really pouring, you can’t go wrong with this bright Herschel Supply Co. raincoat. It’s rainproof material and longline shape will protect you from the wet elements and keep you warm in the cold. Plus, it’s super stylin’ too!
- Let’s be honest, it doesn’t just rain in April, so why not invest in a great pair of tall glossy golden boots, like these from Hunter? They’re super comfy, and completely waterproof. Don’t believe me? I dare you to jump into a puddle with them!
- I don’t know about you, but when I wear regular socks with boots they tend to fall and bunch at my ankles. But not these bad boys! I love these boot socks that keep my toes toasty— minus the annoying bunching. Plus, they’ll match your new yellow rain boots perfectly!
- Have you ever noticed how your umbrella never completely covers your back? Yeah, me to. Nothing is sadder than a soggy backpack, especially when you’re carrying a computer. Keep everything dry with this water-resistant one in a happy hue— perfect rain or shine.
- This floppy striped bucket hat is so much fun! Not only is it great for repelling water, but it’s also going to be my go-to for sun protection this summer!