As I’m sure you know by now, Summer is my favorite season, as are the bright happy hues that come with it! So, I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite sunny staples, from accessories to crop tops —all under $100! Check it out and shop below!
- I’ve been tossing my sunnies, SPF and surf essentials in this printed sunshine tote all summer long. Plus, the sturdy canvas material stands up to all my active outdoorsy days in the sun.
- I have no problem swapping out my running sneakers if it’s for an adorable sandal that doesn’t sacrifice comfort, like these bright lace-ups. And, a pop of color below adds energy to any look.
- When temps heat up I hit the beach whenever possible, so I had to share one of my favorite floaties. How cute is this pineapple?!? Perfect for kicking back and cooling off on the water after an early morning surf sesh.
- Accessories are one of my favorite ways to amp up any outfit. These playful pom-pom drop earrings scream summertime and take a casual look to the next level. Up the ante’ of your barbecue basics by pairing them with your fave cut-offs and a laid-back tee.
- What’s more fun than a blinged out phone case? This pineapple-patterned pick makes me feel summery and bright all year long.
- Transitioning athletic crop tops from sweat to street is always a go-to option for me. It allows me to keep my style sporty and fresh, playing with pieces that don’t always get noticed outside the gym.