It’s the perfect season show some shoulder. So flaunt that summer skin, girls! I’ve rounded up a few of my fave ways to wear the cold shoulder trend— all under $100! Check it out and shop below.
1. Floral Dress: In this NYC heat it’s essential for me to stock my wardrobe with easy toss-on dresses. This floral off-the-shoulder frock is a no brainer when it comes to a busy day of meetings. I love to pair it with white sneakers for a more casual look or dressed up with poppy pumps.
2. Polka Dot Dress: The only thing this dress is missing is a bold red lip and my favorite strappy sandals. Who’s with me? The polka dot print makes it easy to transition from day to night. Filling my wardrobe with pieces like this makes life much more fun.
3. Green Top: I’ve been seeing ruffles everywhere this summer. So when I came across this flirty fresh green top I just had to have it to brighten up my closet.
4. Floral Top: I always gravitate towards this fun floral pick when I’m in a crunch to whip up an outfit. It pairs perfectly with cute cutoffs or a crisp white skirt. Easy, quick and I’m out the door!
5. Striped Top: This flattering little number is totally adorable, and did I mention it’s on sale? Need I say more? It transitions easily into every season and the color blocking makes this top pop even if I have to toss a leather jacket over it on cooler nights.
6. Red Dress: Everyone needs a little red dress (LRD) in their wardrobe, and this one just happens to have ruffle sleeves for a twist on a classic style. Perfect for any summer soiree.