As NYFW comes to a close, one trend that stood out to me most was fringe and feathered detailing. From shoes, to bags, to dresses and tops, it was incorporated on the runway in so many of the amazing shows that I attended. So… I’ve rounded up a few of my fave fringe pieces that make it easy to mix cool catwalk trends into everyday looks— all under $100! Check it out and shop below.
- As bummed as I am to be trading in my cut-offs for jeans, fun trends make me excited to transition into a new season. This cool cropped pair with frayed details are giving a new life to denim. Toss in a cute slouchy sweater and leather booties, you’re set for the season!
- Statement earrings have recently made a big comeback and I am totally loving it. If you’re not ready to jump into this trend just yet, trying it with a smaller, playful pair like these is easy and still packs a punch to any outfit.
- Color has always been my friend and this clutch is no different. A basic black shape like this, with added pops color, give instant personality to my closet and can be mix and matched with so many great items that I already own.
- In the summertime hats are my go-to for protecting my face from too much sun, next to my SPF of course. But when the fall and winter seasons hit, my hats are more for spicing up my wardrobe, like with this fun fringe brimmed one.
- Mules were on everyone’s summer it-list and fall will be no different. Trade in your bright colored, open-toed version for a metallic or jewel toned option, add some fringe detail, and you’re ready for a new season.
- Anyone who knows me, knows I’d choose a t-shirt and jeans over a dress and heels, most days. But an elevated alternative to the classic graphic tee, like this stripped one with fringe sleeves, fancies up my dark jeans. Add a cute colored pump for the office and swap the jeans for a leather skirt at night. Versatile, stylish, and did I mention comfy?