The fall chill took a while to get here, but I think it’s officially upon us. As the temperature drops, my layering hits an all-time high, and thankfully one of the hottest trends this season involves just that. Shearling coats! Perfect for all occasions and they come in so many different fun fabrics and prints. So, I’ve rounded up a few of my fave different ways to rock a shearling jacket—all under $100! Check it out and shop below. Stay warm!
- Denim jackets are one of those staple pieces that transition season to season without fail. This fall I’m trading in my summer light wash denim jacket for this shearling lined number. Great for a day around the city or over a party dress at night!
- We all know how much I love a bomber jacket, and what’s not to love about a full shearling style. This guy combines all my favorite things, bombers and athleisure all wrapped up into one.
- For casual day wear this brown shearling babe is key. It amps up any outfit and keeps me warm while looking cool.
- On days you just can’t muster up the strength to change out of your PJ’s, this coat will be your go-to. It’s just as cozy as my robe, but way more chic and makes any outfit feel fresh again.
- An updated take on an standby classic, the black leather jacket. I swapped this shearling lined version into my fall wardrobe and can’t get enough of it.
- Finally, I had to include something shimmery for you guys. Loving this sassy shiny metallic must-have. Perfect for a night out—warm, fun and fabulous!