One of my favorite weapons for taking on this crazy cold is with fluffy faux fur accessories. My most recent obsession is faux fur shoes! I’ve been seeing them all over NYC this winter, plus thank goodness for that extra bit of warmth they give. Whether it’s snow boots, mules or even kitten heels for you daredevils, this roundup has ’em all. Check it out and let us know your faves below in comments. Happy shopping!
- This fall, mules were all the rage from embellishments to brocade. On a day where the temp breaks just a little bit, I love to slide on a pair of faux fur lined mules like these pretty pink ones. Plus, they’re great house shoes too if you live in colder climates.
- These little rain boots are adorable for year round, but even more perfect for right now when you’ll take all the warmth you can get. These come in nude and black, although I don’t always choose neutrals, I just can’t get enough of this fur lining.
- You all know how much I love a good pair of sneakers. Toss in big fur pom-poms and I’m hooked! These Sam Edelman kicks are on major sale and—you’re welcome in advance.
- Also, this navy pair are perfect if you’re looking for more of a subtle pop of blue. But let’s be honest, these are statement sneakers!
- These little red kitten heels are seriously to die for. Whether you snag them early for spring, or whip them out now with printed tights and a cute leather mini, I know you won’t regret it.
- UGG has been coming out with some adorable boots this season. True to character, I cannot get enough of these black and maroon boots with pink pom-pom detail. If we have to make it through winter, at least we can do it in style!
Stay warm, babes!