Hey guys! I’m packing up my bikinis and cut-off’s and heading to the tropics this weekend! But I wouldn’t leave you guys without a round up of my Friday faves, so here ya go! The color white has been everywhere lately, in all different forms of fashion. My two fave ways to wear this trend is with coats and shoes (obvi). So, I’ve rounded up some sassy snow whites to make winter a lot more bright. Comment your favorites below!
- A moto jacket has always been a closet staple of mine. Adding in this white leather jacket has been a total game changer this winter. It adds a crisp pop to any outfit and I love layering bright colored sweaters underneath.
- As much as I love all of the heeled white booties out right now, snowy NYC streets has me opting for a pair of these waterproof kicks instead. Perfect for rain or snow.
- For those of you who aren’t ready to trade in your floor-length coats, meet this longline faux fur-lined puffer. This little number is practical and seriously stylin’. Can’t beat it!
- If I’m going to wear a heel, it’s usually a lower one for running around NYC. But when I do find a higher wearable shoe that’s comfy, you can bet I’ll rock it! So these white mid-height heels are an ideal pick for a day of meetings.
- Anything that has an athleisure vibe totally grabs my attention. Black trim on this white rain coat adds a bold graphic and makes this jacket feel appropriate for any season.
- Sneakers are my go-to, rain or shine. Thank goodness for these wedge ones for a little extra height and sass. I’ll be rocking these babies all day and night.