With the NYC winter storm behind us, I’m moving full-force ahead into my spring wardrobe. I love to rock a full skirt for girls night or running around the city for events. It’s a staple piece in my wardrobe that’s super easy to dress up or down. I’ve rounded up my fave skirts that pack a major pastel pop! Bring on the spring weather…PLEASE!!
- You can’t go wrong with a floral maxi skirt. This one is tiered and full of of color!
- Chambray comes back around every spring and I love trying it in new ways each year. I’m loving this ruffled number from Target. Budget friendly and seriously adorable.
- This button down midi skirt from Urban Outfitters is a fresh take on classic denim. Perfect for springtime activities and feels a little more elevated than a jean skirt.
- A pleated midi is a staple in my wardrobe no matter what the season. Whether I’m styling it with tights and booties in the winter, or strappy sandals and a crop top for summer, it’s a no brainer for me!
- For those of you ladies looking for a little more volume, this tulle maxi is the one for YOU. The pastel purple is elegant and screams spring wedding or picnic in the park.
- A style like this lace midi is something I would personally dress down with a pair of Adidas kicks and a graphic tee. It’s so easy to toss on and go, and much more special than a pair of jeans.