Hey, Spring Breakers! I hope everyone set some time aside to get away and enjoy some warmer weather. I’ll be heading back to tropical temps too in a few weeks and can’t wait to soak in some more vitamin D! While covered in sunscreen, obvi! Here are a few essentials to pack for your travels. Enjoy!
- For those of you who have been following me for a bit, you know my love for Cynthia Rowley and her fun, flirty creations. Whether it’s a flouncy dress or a printed wetsuit like this one, she’s one of my faves!
- A poppy beach tote is one of those items that serve so many purposes. I can take this pom pom straw bag to the pool, beach or even the spa.
- Supergoop! Sunscreen is always in my bag when I’m on vacation. I usually like to double up and use a moisturizer with SPF too. Hydrated and protected!
- Beyond wearing sunscreen, I always make sure to toss on a hat for extra protection. Whether it’s a baseball cap or a sun hat like this one, you can’t go wrong.
- Strappy sandals are one of my favorite spring and summer essentials. Even I love a good excuse to push aside my sneakers every now and then. These bright pom pom sandals are already tucked in my suitcase and ready to go!
- Bold printed bikinis are SO on trend for summer! Get ahead of the game and snag one with bright colors and fun patterns like this strapless number from Aerie.