Spring has sprung, and while we usually channel warmer weather with florals, we can also add a fresh bounce to our wardrobe with some dots! Polka dots can bring a playful spin to any basic look with a fun flare. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite POPPING accessories and apparel below for ya. Enjoy!
- First up is this too-cool-for-school polka dot bralette from Topshop. While it still may be a bit breezy to wear this alone (summer is coming!), you can layer it under any sweater, open back top, or denim jacket, like this one.
- I cannot get enough of Kate Spade! Their clothing and accessories are always on point and this black and gold polka dot silicone watch is no exception. You can sport it from day to night, and even to the gym with this pair of leggings.
- Who says polka dots have to come in black and white? Break the mold with this adorable bright blue silk satin camisole that you’ll be wearing all spring AND summer!
- Next week I’m off to another tropical location (can you guess where?). And a part of any good vacation wardrobe is a maxi dress. This ocean blue number is perfect for walks along the beach or a stroll in town. The cutouts make it beachy and the polka dots make it fresh with playful bow sleeves.
- If you know me, you know I’m always running from one thing to the next, and let’s be honest: what New Yorker isn’t? Well, now we can get there in style and comfort with these ALDO sneakers. While I’m diggin’ the graphic dots and pop of fluorescent green playing peek-a-boo!
- To top off any look, here’s a crossbody bag from ASOS in this season’s hottest print. The fab thing about this bag is that the chain detaches and it can be turned into a cute clutch for GNO.