Another week, another destination! With hopes that warmer weather is officially upon us, I thought it’d be the perfect time to brighten up my spring footwear collection. And of course, I had to share them with all of you! Keep reading for some strappy sandals with lots of life and personality.
- I am totally loving this multi colored floral accent on these block heeled babes. The ankle strap adds for a little support and this heel height is totally ideal for NYC streets.
- Gingham is such a great print to layer into your spring wardrobe, I know mine has been full of it. Whether its a flowy dress or a platform sandal you can count me in!
- DSW always provides when it comes to the perfect sandal. This season they have these fringe babes that are multi colored and so fun for the warmer weather.
- Kicking off spring with a good platform sandal because is there anything better? These Tory Burch picks are spot-on for a day on the go, yet totally on trend.
- For a simple day at the beach, I know I will be reaching for these A LOT this summer. I wish these came in more colors because I’d snag every one!
- For those of you looking for More height, a block heel with a thick ankle strap like this one are a life saver. The strap provides support, while the heel gives that little extra boost you’re looking for.