You’re never fully dressed without the perfect bag, am I right? And especially during the summer, I want something that makes a playful statement. Luckily, the summer bag trends are on point and so much fun! Check ‘em out!
- Woven totes are not just for the beach anymore. While this one screams “fill me with SPF, a towel, and cute bikini”, it also works as a fun daily accessory in the city. Eye-candy meets functionality! Put your book, laptop, and lunch in here and off you go.
- Straw bags are having a moment right now, and when you see one like this you know why— look at those pom poms! This bag is super versatile, from a cross-body to a handbag it’s the perfect choice from day to night. And the drawstring top keeps everything secure and out of sight.
- Is it me or are you guys seeing these crochet net bags everywhere too? They’re simple, stylin’ and perfect for an off-duty weekend look. It can go from a chic shopping bag, to an everyday tote with an effortless aesthetic.
- This wooden box clutch is a breath of fresh air! The simple shape of this bamboo clutch is perfect on its own, or you can dress it up with a colorful scarf, like this one!
- A bright yellow basket tote is a total statement maker. It screams cool-girl vibes, and the punchy color is spot-on with my style.
- Embroidery and summer go together like ice cream cones and a hot day. This floral bucket bag is complete with a roped strap, drawstring closures and playful bright tassels. It will def be the highlight of any warm-weather outfit and all your girls will be wanting one too!