Playful prints are in! And right now, cherries are not just a sweet treat to eat. You can wear them too! These VERY cherry picks are on-trend and perfect for stylin’ all your summer looks. Tell us what your faves are!
- I don’t know about you, but this ASOS sundress is def coming with me to the beach. The blue and white stripes, mixed with embroidered cherries, has a cool-girl look with an off-the-shoulder attitude.
- Cherries are also popping up on lots of accessories too. These quirky earrings have the right balance of whimsy and sophistication—perf from 9-5 and date night after!
- I am leggings OBSESSED… as I’m sure you already know! And I firmly believe they are a staple in any girls closet. Dress up your workout gear or kick back on your day off in these suuuper soft cherry pop leggings.
- If fruity earrings are not your thing, may I suggest a cherry wristlet? The warm burgundy leather reads professional, while the poppy pom-pom applique says “I’m playful and fun!”
- During the summer, I practically live at the beach. So to stash my towel, sunscreen, water bottle, and snacks I always keep an eye out for a new cute tote. This Vincent Pradier cherry bag is just what I was looking for. It’s roomy enough to carry all my things—structured, but not bulky. And if a beach trip is not in your weekend plans, you can still use this bag as a summer work tote. Just pop your laptop in and off you go!
- It doesn’t get fresher than this! These SeaVees for J. Crew sneakers, with cherries on top, are the easiest way to incorporate this charming trend into your closet—just slip them on and go!
SHOP CHERRY PRINTS