Is it just me or has skincare gone fruity? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. This summer fruits are not just in our smoothies, but also in tons of beauty products too! From bananas to kiwis, to watermelon and tomatoes, you can have a farmers market on your shelf! Check out some of my fruity faves below!
- First up from Olehenriksen, a cult favorite, the Banana Bright Eye Crème. It’s rich in vitamin C-rich and will help brighten dark circles giving you this lit-from-within glow that we are all craving this summer (and all year long).
- Watermelon is the perfect summer snack, but who knew that it could be so good for your skin too? This Watermelon Brightening Serum from Milk Makeup is a great all-over go-to for helping with dark spots and dry skin. It’s made with fruit extract to help even out your skin tone and protect from nasty free radicals. Just swipe it on to a freshly cleansed and toned face for it to work it’s vegan magic!
- More watermelon! From Glow Recipe, the company who brought us the Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask, comes a new product, the Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask. I don’t know about you, but I LOVE masks right now, and sheet masks are super easy to use with less mess to clean up. This mask is the perfect quick fix for dry, tired skin. Just place it on your face and let the serum absorb to help de-puff. And if you want a super-cooling effect you can pop it in your fridge for a few hours before applying.
- Yes To has done it again! They’ve taken a simple fruit, the tomato, and turned it into a skin-saver! This Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser is great because the charcoal acts like a magnet drawing out all the gunk and dirt from your pores, while the antioxidant rich tomato leaves us with healthier looking skin.
- This sugar scrub from L’Oréal is oh so luxurious! Made with three pure sugars; kiwi, peppermint, and lemongrass oil, this purifying scrub smells good-enough-to-eat. The sugars help to gently exfoliate and the kiwi reveals newer and smoother skin!
- While honey may not be a fruit, it is still best when it is fresh. If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that Farmacy is one of my fave brands. All of their products are infused with their special strain of Echinacea GreenEnvy honey and this beeswax lip balm is no exception. Being out in the sun can really dry out my skin, so I love to hydrate with nourishing balm.