‘Tis the season for beach bags and on-the-go beauty! I’ve rounded up a few fave products that I’m currently testing out this summer to keep me prepped and pretty all day long.
- Tarte Lifted Waterproof Mascara: When I hit the beach I need my mascara to last through sweat, sand and some surf time too! This waterproof mascara definitely passes the test and keeps my lashes looking full and fresh all summer long.
- Cetaphil Makeup Removing Wipes: I cannot leave the beach house without wipes in my bag. Whether it’s cleaning up my sticky smoothie bowl hands or giving my face a quick refresher before reapplying SPF, it’s a must for me to clean up throughout the day, without stripping my skin.
- Cover FX Highlight Palette: It’s summer, so we all need to be bronzed and glowy 24/7. This palette works wonders to highlight my already sun-kissed skin, or even in the winter when I’m a few shades lighter and need a healthy fresh glow. I dust it onto the high points of my face to give a subtle dewy shimmer and I’m ready to shine—day or night.
- Elizabeth Arden City Smart Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Hydrating Shield: This product is exactly what it claims to be, a shield. The moisturizing formula rehydrates my skin while helping to prevent sun damage. Protecting my skin from the suns harmful rays is always on the top of my list— whether I’m hitting the big waves or the busy streets in NYC. Check!
- Kristen Ess Texture Spray: Beachy waves are a must for a day by the water or even if I just want to get that “I just stepped out of the surf” look, no matter where I may be. I love tossing texture spray into my day-old-hair for an effortless ‘do that goes perfect with a bikini and a beverage.