Labor Day Weekend starts NOW! I hope you’re all headed straight to the beach, because you know I am! I always have a love/ hate relationship with this long weekend every year. I LOVE it because it usually involves fun in the sun with family and friends; BBQ’ing, biking on the boardwalk, and lots of extra time on the sand and in the surf. But it’s also the unofficial end to summer, which I CAN NOT HANDLE! So to focus on the bright side of the situation, I’ve rounded up my getaway must-haves that will be put to full use this holiday weekend—all under $100! Check it out and shop below!
- The most fashionable way to store all my beach essentials is in this bold bright beach bag. It transitions from city streets to the beach, effortlessly, and you wouldn’t believe how much this little number can store.
- If you’re like me, you’ll be living in your swimsuit all weekend long. This one-piece is spot on for my weekend by the water. But it will also transfer over to my fall wardrobe as a bodysuit layered under leather jackets and cozy cardigans—no sweat.
- This floppy fun hat is a must! I always toss a sun hat into my bag when heading out for the day. It’s my go-to when those strong mid-afternoon sun rays come on strong.
- The only other footwear I love more than my sneakers in the summertime is a playful pair of sandals. I lace these espadrilles up to spice up any summer look, whether I’m brunching in town, or headed for dins with friends. Totally easy to dress up or down, and I’ll definitely be rockin’ them for both occasions this weekend!
- Shades on! I keep sunglasses in all of my beach bags ready to go. I’ll be sporting these pretty pink Quay sunnies all day long. I also love to pair a poppy shade with brights and whites to stand out in the sand.
- The best way to dry off after hitting the surf is hands down, this palm printed towel. I love to decorate the beach house with lots of pretty printed towels rolled up and ready to go, stacked in woven baskets for guests to grab.
Enjoy the sun and have fun this weekend! What are your LDW plans? Shop and share with us below!