Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a great holiday filled with family, friends and lots of delish eats. And to get in the spirit, I wanted to share a family fave side dish that’s simple and scrumptious! Recipe below!
- Carrots (4/5 per person)
- Fresh Thyme
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel and rinse carrots
- Spread carrots in a baking pan in a single layer
- Lightly brush carrots with olive oil
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and thyme over carrots
- Roast until tender, turning occassionally (about 40 mins). Serve & enjoy!
And checkout some fun dishes and cookbooks below!