Hey beach babes! With spring in full-swing and summer quickly approaching, I am dying to unpack my bikinis for good and spend my days escaping NYC at the beach house. Weekends full of beach days, brunch with the hubs, and yoga with my girls, is pure summer for me. Keep reading for my top picks for sassy suits NOW!
- A triangle top is a classic bikini for me, but I love this updated version with ruffle detailing. Plus, the yellow is going to look great once I get a little more color! Using SPF, of course!
- Anything bright and vibrant draws me in immediately! As soon as I set my eyes on this colorfully striped suit from ASOS, I was hooked. Always love a rainbow!
- Mis-match has been a major trend lately, whether it’s two different earrings or mixing prints. I love this polka dot set and it works great a separate too.
- Tommy Bahama has always been a stand out swimwear brand for me. The suits are right on trend with lots of style, but don’t lose their life after just one summer.
- Shoulder details are always a plus in my book! This flouncy floral detail is so girly and fun for summertime by the water.
- Florals are a favorite of mine every single season—without fail. I love this bikini from H&M, so affordable and the top even comes stacked with a little extra push-up.