Sunny days are on the way and SPF is not just for the beach! Between bouncing from meeting to meeting, running in Central Park, and chillin’ at the beach house, I’m in the sun, A LOT. Those UV rays can be very harmful, but I’ve made friends with some of the best SPF products out there. Here’s to protecting your skin this summer, and beyond!
- Coola is an amazing brand with TONS of different formulas, but one of my faves is this ECO-LUX Continuous Spray Sunscreen. This is the formula for the active girl on-the-go. It’s lightweight, not sticky, and best of all, it’s natural with an SPF of 30! No brainer!
- Supergoop Is another ahh-mazing brand for sunscreen. This formula comes in a translucent stick thats super easy to pop in your purse anytime to travel with. The Glow Stick is a hydrating dry oil you can use on your face, chest, and shoulders. Apply it like a highlighter and you’re ready to glow while on-the-go!
- One of my biggest concerns with applying sunscreen is that it’s going to cake on and mess up a fresh face of makeup. Can you relate? Have no fear with Tarteguard 30 Mineral Powder Sunscreen! This formula is vegan, applies right over makeup without a chalky finish, and is great for any skin tone because it is translucent. And, with the application brush and powder packaged conveniently all into a pen, this product is totally stashable.
- Once you sunburn your lips, you’ll never forget to protect them again! This Sugar Lip Treatment from Fresh has an SPF 15 and is sooo hydrating! It’s a protective treat for your lips that comes in 12 different shades. This lippie will be your go-to all summer long.
- I’ve used Beauty Rx by Dr. Schultz for years and it’s always my go to beauty brand. This SPF 50 sunscreen is great to use all day, year-round. And I love that it delivers broad spectrum of UVA and UVB protection, that helps anti-aging too! What’s not to love?
- Like lips, the scalp is another place we can forget to protect from harmful rays. This Coola spray protects your scalp and that expensive hair color from fading. Simply spritz this Scalp and Hair Mist SPF 30 from root to tip and get out in the sun.