Wishing everyone a happy, healthy holiday and a sparkly new year!
If you’re spending some time in the Big Apple below are some of my fave festive spots in NYC! Take a peek and give a shout out if you have any q’s!
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree & Iceskating! Lace up your skates and get ready to twirl under the sparkly lights of the Christmas Tree. Beat the crowds and get on line early for a fun-filled day and a little workout too! Warm up and grab some healthy eats and treats at by CHLOE !
- Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular! Watch the radiant Rockettes dance, dazzle sparkle and shine on stage for an amazing holiday show! Tickets are available now through January 6th! You won’t want to miss this one!
- Tavern On the Green! Dinner or cocktails it’s one of my fave festive spots to go!
- Winter Village at Bryant Park! Whether you want to shop, skate, dine or chill, make this fun pit-stop during your NYC visit!
- Rolf’s German Bar & Restaurant! If you’re looking for some extra sparkle and decorations galore, look no further! This is the place to go for food and fun!
SHOP THE POST