I am back on the East Coast after a much-needed dose of vitamin C in Costa Rica. I was workin’ up a sweat on a fitness retreat with my girl, Hannah (@bodybyhannah) and the amazing Fit & Fly Girl team. It was empowering, impactful and so refreshing. Check out some tropical swim inspo from my trip here! In other news, now that I’m back in NYC, my skin is craving some serious attention. This week I’ve rounded up winter moisturizers that guarantee hydration and results. Comment your favorite moisturizer below!
- The Sunday Riley C.E.O Antioxidant Protect and Repair moisturizer not only works, but it smells like orange and citrus-y goodness that I can’t get enough of. The formula isn’t too thick but it still packs a powerful punch of hydration.
- The Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream is one of my favorites to alternate into my skincare routine whenever I’m feeling super dry and in need of a hydration boost.
- Argan oil has so many benefits because it’s packed with vitamin A and vitamin E, which is one of the many reasons to love Josie Maran products. The Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter is no exception. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
- Have you guys tried out the brand Herbivore yet? I was first introduced to this brand back in May when I tried out the Blue Tansy Resurfacing Clarity Mask and now I can’t get enough of the Pink Cloud Rosewater Moisture Creme.
- You all know how much I love Origins products, right? Whether it’s the Retexturing Mask with Clay Rose or the Age Defense Eye Cream, this brand is one of my go-to’s. Plus, their Original Skin Matte Moisturizer with Willow herb is top-shelf too.
- The price tag might be a little less than appealing, but I swear the results of this product are the best. This La Mer Creme de la Mer moisturizing cream smooths skin and gets rid of any dull spots.